SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Eligibility Criteria and Functional Competencies Required
- Graduate/Post Graduate with 6-10 years of experience of working in a similar role
- Managed extensive global travel and interacted with global leaders Extremely good organizational and communication skill
- Ability to work with cross functional teams
- Managing an extremely active calendar of appointments, arranging detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings
- Providing a bridge for smooth communication between the MD’s office and internal departments
- Compiling business data to be used for presentations both national and international – this includes collaborating with internal team members to collect raw data and tie them together for presentations
- Ensure PUMA’s participation in Industry events & award shows Following-up on contacts made by the MD and supporting in the cultivation of ongoing relationships
- Ensuring that the MD's bio is kept updated and responding to requests for materials regarding the MD and the organization in general Planning & coordinating the agenda of International guests
- Facilitating department wise meetings, reviews and conferences Planning & supporting corporate events like PUMA Sell-ins, EMEA GM Meetings, wholesale & retail meets, senior executive off-sites, and account meetings
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.