Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising & In-Store Communication
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Professional: 7~10 years ISC , VM experience
- IT Skills: MS Office skills, Photoshop, Illustration
- Language Skills: Fluent in Business English
- Other functional Skills: Good communication Skills, Vendor management, Strong creative judgment, Working knowledge of the Store environment and the challenges facing both the brand
- Functional Competencies: Creativity, Open communication
- Ensure consumer interest and generate traffic and revenue in the stores through powerful in-store communication across all channels. Be responsible for all in-store communication and windows, manage the ISC funtion and work cross-functionally to ensure the successful execution of seasonal Key Initiatives.
- Create and deliver quality and innovative Trade marketing materials for in-store communications. Oversee production and delivery of wholesale in-store communication tools with third party agency and vendor management. Preparing all needs for ISC manual and display materials.
- Develop, analyze, assess and improve the process for delivering effective sell in and sell through Trade Marketing strategies in alignment with Regional strategy.
- Rounding stores in main area seasonal campaigns. Check interior condition for all stores and support execution of renewal on outdated stores. Manage vendors for interior execution.
- Vender Management In order to maintain the quality of service provided from the vender, meetings are regularly established, trained and supervised. (Manage Graphic, VMD agency in design work, quality check and executions)
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.