Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Project Manager Business Solutions EEMEA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University degree, ideally in IT, Business Administration, or Business Informatics, or similar.
- 2-4 years of experience in ERP project management, preferably SAP S/4 HANA and/or R/3
- Familiarity with ERP projects (including Data migration), business processes and relevant industry experience is a plus (preferably S/4 HANA)Strong knowledge of (agile/waterfall) project management methodologies
- Core analytical and project management skills, including budget tracking, planning, reporting, resource management, stakeholder communication, and risk management
- Experience using project management tools like Jira/Confluence
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively operate in cross-functional teams
- Fluent in business English
- Plan cross-functional projects including scope, timeline, budget, and risks
- Able to execute daily project activities across E2E project phases proactively aligning with PMO & project team
- Providing weekly and/or monthly project reports to PMO/Management
- Monitor and analyze project performance, identify opportunities for improvement
- Identify potential risks in terms of likelihood and impact. Develop mitigation strategies to minimize impact
- Supporting hand-over delivered projects to target organizations addressing potential change and ensuring the sustainability of that project.
- Facilitating the data migration activities across the project with all stakeholders
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.