Assistant Manager, Visual Merchandising & In-Store Communication (MONO-SIS)
Seoul, Korea, Republic of
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Professional:7~10 yrs VM & ISC experience (Fashion/Sport industries preferred)
- IT Skills: MS Office skills, Photoshop, Illustration
- Language Skills: Fluent in Business English
- Other: Good comm. skill & creativity
- Functional Competencies: Creative judgement, Open communication & positive mindset, Full of energy
- Functional Skills: Vendor management, Strong creative judgment, Working knowledge of the store environment and the challenges facing both the brand & retailer, In-depth expertise using software tools
Ensure consumer interest and generate traffic and revenue in stores through powerful in-store communication: Seamless and consistent experience across all channels
Be responsible for all in-store communication and windows, manage ISC and work cross-functionally to ensure successful execution of seasonal Key Initiatives & Campaigns
Create and deliver quality and innovative retail marketing materials for in-store communications. Oversee production and delivery of in-store communication tools with third party agency and vendor management. Exellent graphic execution skills are required
Preparing all needs for ISC manual and display materials for each Campaign
Develop, analyze, assess and improve the process for delivering effective sell in and sell through retail marketing strategies in alignment with Regional strategy
Rounding stores in main area for seasonal Campaigns / Check interior condition for all stores and support execution of renewal on outdated stores / Manage vendors for instore execution
Vender Management in order to maintain the quality of service provided from the vender, meetings are regularly established, trained and supervised (Manage local and global vendors for subsidiary materials and mannequins)
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 21,000 employees across 51 countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.