Retail Management / Operations
Central Operations Manager
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- English - Upper-Intermediate (part of the interview will be conducted in English).
- University degree in business economics, organisational management, finance, etc.
- At least 3 years of practical experience in operations.
- Expert skills in Microsoft Office package
- Ability to analyse data and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Systematic, proactive, fast thinking, independence, responsibility, ability to work in a team and autonomously.
- Ability to ensure effective control and implementation of current tasks at a high level of operational workload.
- Willingness and desire to develop professionally
- Development and adaptation of instructions, procedures and policies for PUMA retail store employees.
- Organisation of information support for the stores: updating the knowledge base with instructions, procedures and policies; notifications about updates/changes in processes, etc.
- Optimisation of interaction processes between stores and Head Office.
- Developing tools to check, evaluate and improve the operational performance of PUMA stores in accordance with PUMA guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Organise the supply of consumables/equipment to the stores to ensure continuous operations. Controlling costs in accordance with the budget.
- Ensure the supply and continuous support of services to the stores that improve the execution of daily/routine processes, increase the Company's revenue and ensure the convenience of PUMA stores.
- Prepare reports that reflect the performance of the stores in accordance with qualitative performance indicators.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.