- Assist the Global Retail Training team in day-to-day tasks (Development of global retail seasonal product knowledge materials and other tools)
- Administrate of Work-Day Learning LMS and support Global Training team in driving usage on a country level (weekly reports, managing retail and wholesale requests, content upload, etc.)
- Manage effective organization of training programs and activities, development of training documentation, tools, and processes
- Assist in projects that were identified as areas of opportunities for driving retail training strategy across multiple channels including Digital Learning.
- Collaborate with various International teams for networking and sharing of knowledge.
- Support with such areas as Brand, Customer Service/Selling and Product, and logistics