The Warehouse Manager is responsible for planning, implementing and monitoring warehouse operations, inward, dispatch and returns. The role works with the Head of Supply Chain and works very closely with finance, sales and merchandising team. The incumbent will also be required to co-ordinate with key customers on appointments, shipment plan and return co-ordination. The person also plays a crucial role in maintaining relationships with 3PL’s, and Logistics Partners
We are a fast paced multi-channel business (including Retail and Ecommerce) operating through multiple warehouses, and our products are sourced from multiple locations. The person would need to understand the dynamics of these businesses and warehouses in order to streamline processes. The person is also required to have a strong understanding of SAP
- Managing the warehouse operations for offline.
- Taking a lead role in the set-up, design and running warehouses - managing day-to-day operational requirements of a high-growth business, project management and implementation. Adapt the warehouse and logistics process to the changes in business requirement keeping cost efficiencies in mind.
- Implementing KPI metrics to manage carrier management suppliers
- Improving and automating data management and reporting as an endeavor to build efficiencies and drive continuous improvement within the guard rails of Cost, Quality, Reliability & Stakeholder Experience.
- Working with merchandising, sales, retail, finance to set up and implement SOP’s and help buy in and increase collaboration
- Analyze and update capacity, inventory plans and logistics plan based on demand and output changes, and changes in planned customer service levels or changes in business requirement
- Manage day-to-day customer relations & success. Usage of smart & new age technology to improve SLA & delivery timelines
- Negotiations with suppliers to rationalize costs and improve efficiency
- Deliver on ambitious growth plan and targets, develop strategies and pivot where necessary to push the business to scale