- Acting as the lead account interface and owning your channel(s)
- Executing the marketplaces proposition in Europe for respective accounts including ranging strategy, forecasting, reporting and active sales management
- Define and monitor assortment, stock and marketing KPIs for new and existing marketplaces and manage them to performance, efficiency and profitability
- Responsible for knowing the consumer, category, channel and competitor situation for your channel(s) in the European eCom market.
- Develop, plan and execute strategies for driving revenue on platforms like Amazon, About You, eBay, OTTO, Zalando etc.
- Plan and coordinate promotional marketing efforts, including deals, flash sales, promotions and sponsored products, etc.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal and external partners such as Merchandising, Go-To-Market, BI, the marketplaces and many more
- Challenge given structures, identify inefficiencies and drive for synergies and solutions for the marketplace setup