Sales / Wholesale
Territory Manager - Cobra
Moorabbin VIC, Australia
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Minimum 2 years of Sales and Retail Marketing experience ideally within the Sport, FMCG And Consulting sector
- Education: University degree in business or equivalent, ideally with focus on sales, retail and marketing (preferred)
- Experience from the apparel or footwear industry would be an advantage
- High level of IT skills in Microsoft applications, specifically PowerPoint
- Please note a Driver’s License is required for this position and the ability to travel interstate.
- Achieve sales and margin targets with assigned Cobra PUMA Golf customers in the designated territory, being able to complete and maintain an effective sales call cycle on a weekly/monthly basis
- Adhering to and exemplifying PUMA’s brand values with respect to our PUMA standards and qualitative objectives
- Develop effective commercial relationships with the customer base that drive market share and revenue for the Cobra PUMA Golf brand
- Ability to drive the seasonal Go-To-Market process in Victoria with a focus on securing pre-book orders
- Strong interest to focus on training and education of staff in store on Cobra PUMA Golf product, including customer demonstrations as required from time to time
- The ability to deliver the seasonal sell-in targets for Victoria, agree with account(s) on expected KPIs / sell-thru targets and monitor the progress.
- Execute visual merchandising to best secure prime space in store, effectively display PUMA products, and assist the store in driving sales
- Strong focus on forecast, track and reporting on quantitative and qualitative performance on customers and market/competitor’s activity within designated territory
- Ability to effectively communicate with our customer service team and head office team providing them with up to date and accurate information and resolution of issues
- Strong focus on influencing and communicating with clients to build and develop a strong relationship delivering results and constantly achieving KPI’s
- Reporting to the National Field Sales Manager
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.