Define Visual Merchandising Guidelines targeted at maximizing sales through impactful product setups, ensuring their commerciality and that they are aligned with the promotional as well as product strategy. Ensure consistency from a presentation point of view, developing and leading the area visual merchandising field team across Europe, setting excellent visual standards and providing direction and support to buying and merchandising, store design and the area visual teams to meet the product zoning and categorization standards. Identify new VM principles and VM Tools to enhance visual excellence, and rolling them out into the stores, bringing newness to the PUMA Outlet landscape. Bring VM newness and continuously improve and represent brand equity in the PUMA Outlets.
- Manage and guide the outlet field visual merchandising team to ensure commerciality and brand equity is met, focusing on the money-driving collections in close alignment with the outlet buying strategy and promotional marketing direction.
- Define and monitor store visit frequency of field team to stores, based on priorities and business needs.
- Define and rollout VM guidelines, train the team and continuously challenge the standards to improve the status quo.
- Identify new visual merchandising tools to enhance the customer experience, working closely with marketing in the roll-out process to translate the idea instore.
- Training the area visual merchandisers to achieve PUMA visual standards and ensure they understand the zoning and product categorization standards.
- Provide option and density counts per store to the planning team and ensure the implementation and maintenance of zoning and product presentations throughout the regional market.
This is a position that has a high density of business travel and we expect around 70% of travelling including meetings and events. This means also that primary location doesn't need to be in Germany, but located within Europe.