The Teamhead Integrated Communications Sportstyle is a member of the global Marketing team and responsible for supporting the integrated marketing strategy and execution for PUMA Sportstyle products across all key markets. This position will work closely with the Sportstyle Business Unit, key regional marketing leads and the broader Communications team members in bringing a full funnel integrated strategy to life via our brand communications channels – from PR to social to paid media and beyond. They will serve as the connection point between all stakeholders to ensure global consistency and integrity of all marketing plans.
- Work closely with the Sportstyle Business Unit and channel functions to develop integrated marketing strategies and plans for sell in and sell through inclusive of full-funnel planning, messaging and content ideation
- Own the go-to-market global integrated communications plans and work closely with the key markets to ensure it works for their retailer and owner and operated needs
- Work cross-functionally to deliver plans that will guide the deliverables list for global creative and content
- Serve as the connective tissue between functions and markets to ensure the core plans are established and followed through across all go-to-market milestones
- Serve as a global coordinator to ensure all channel and tactical plans, messaging and creative materials are aligned
- Work closely with the Entertainment team on integration of key ambassadors, as needed
- Think outside the box and bring new opportunities to the table to help communicate brand and product launches consistently.