- Actively contribute to further develop OCEANIA E-Commerce strategy, annual budget, and business KPIs focusing on goals for revenue, margin and inventory.
- Provide ongoing analysis and reporting of sales and margin drivers, identifying root causes and opportunities to drive growth.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest E-Commerce technologies and trends.
- Evaluate brand campaigns and work with the teams on creating effective strategies optimised to drive users and consumers to the OCEANIA Online Store.
- Maximise web usability and engagement of consumers based on quantitative and qualitative consumer data.
- Proactively seek opportunities to improve E-Commerce strategies, enhance customer experience, and to maximise ROI.
- Provide strong leadership, development and supervision to the team in the execution of E-Commerce strategies.