Sales / Wholesale
Teamhead Sales Strategic Accounts Pure Player
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Sports enthusiast with at least 5 years of relevant working experience in the area of Sales
- Ability to motivate and mentor others and to set priorities for the team and structure the work on a daily, weekly and seasonal basis
- Knowledge of the CE Market and account landscape in specific Pure Player Marketplace mechanism
- Entrepreneurship with strong strategic, analytical mindset and a hands-on mentality
- Profound English skills – German is a plus
- Strong Knowledge of MS Office environment (Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Develop sustainable long-term growth sales strategy and seasonal Go-To-Market plan for the assigned Pure Player account
- Establish long-term relationship with the customer based on trust and respect
- Intensify the exchange and enhance synergies within the Strategic Key Account team and extend to other Top accounts within Europe
- Drive brand elevation - make sure the right product is distributed and the brand is presented in a best possible way
- Develop strategies together with Marketing to gain credibility within the important communities of the account
- Manage the sell in/sell out – to be compelling and inspiring and to consistently strive for sell in excellence
- Lead and further develop the cross-functional team
- Be a role Model to drive ownership and continuous improvement mindset
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.