Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Teamhead IT SAP Development & Integration
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Proven track record of 3 years’+ in leading a multi-functional team.
- At least 8 years of solid working experience in ABAP development and integration
- Deep analytical problem-solving skills.
- A good team player with a positive mindset and communication skills. Pro-active, driven working attitude and hands-on mindset.
- Enthusiasm for IT Technologies and curiosity for future technologies.
- Very good English language skills, both written and spoken.
This opportunity is available in full time or part time.
PUMA IT is an excellent destination for passionate individuals seeking a dynamic and innovative workplace, where expertise is valued, talents are nurtured, work-life balance is cherished, and global collaboration knows no limits. With a joyful approach, we take pride in our brand relevance, applying IT solutions that support our company’s mission whilst offering language agnostic opportunities and dynamic career growth across various PUMA locations worldwide.
- Technical and disciplinary leadership of the team consisting of SAP development, SAP integration & SAP BI.
- Selection, commissioning, coordination, and control of external service providers.
- Recording and analysis of professional and technical requirements.
- Creation of concepts and participation in their implementation.
- Ensuring process stability of the S4 / HANA systems and interfaces through permanent analysis and diagnostics regarding quality and efficiency.
- Modern implementation of SAP systems and identification of innovation potential of current software solutions such as SAP Fiori, UI5, HANA and SAP Cloud development.
- Coaching and further development of team members.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.