Team Head, Commercial Marketing
Somerville, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelors of Arts in Marketing or related field of study
- 8 plus years of Marketing experience as a generalist in a sportswear company and/or retail or Ecomm environment
- Detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, and proven ability to work independently and strong presentation skills.
- The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of a matrixed organization consistent with PUMA’s set up.
- Excellent organizational and execution skills; ability to work with limited oversight, but strong attention to details and precision
- Ability to understand our business model and create workable department processes and procedures to maximize our internal resources.
- Strong understanding of and ability to work within a calendar management type environment, deadline oriented and priority setting.
- Ability to lead and manage change.
- The demonstrated ability to be creative, positive, demonstrate good business knowledge, management judgment and lead by example.
- Knowledge of retail environment and trends in business, in addition to competitors retail marketing activities
- Ability to present information and communicate effectively with a variety of teams and individuals globally
- Travel up to 10%, international travel may be required
- Drive, lead, and establish Global Commercial Marketing strategies for the assigned Business Units.
- Be a partner to the Senior leadership of the Business Units and Creative Services team to make sure the team:
- Partner with cross-disciplinary teams and external agency to execute strategy, ensure innovation and creative ideas.
- Support regional teams on Commercial Marketing Guidelines local adaptations.
- Leverage e-commerce strategy to be “digital first” and have PUMA.com as the “Home of the Brand”
- Bring the customer at the center of the Commercial Marketing conversations with the business Unit through data, regional feedback and channel expertise.
- Together with the Commercial Marketing GTM person make sure the is consistency in the messaging and resources from Sell in to Sell through.
- Ensure that the team is helping PUMA Retail, PUMA.COM and Wholesale accounts to give a consumer experience that is ahead of the curve and in line with the PUMA brand, with an omnichannel approach and a phigital mindset.
- Work directly with key internal stakeholders such as Global Retail Environment, Product Merchandising, Ecom and Retail.
- Proven understanding of topline marketing analytics and data driven decision making.
- Build strong relationships with the rest of creative services leadership and BU(s) team to ensure a strong collaborative, solution-oriented mindset and working relationship.
- Be a leader and role model for positive and empowering behavior, hard work with an ability to inspire, challenge and work seamlessly with other team members
- Develop productive relationship and negotiation with multiple agencies.
- Managing seasonal/yearly budget.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.