Operations / Supply Chain & Logistics
Supervisor Production Apparel & Accessories
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- More than 5 years production experience in clothing industry
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Technical knowledge in both knitted and woven manufacturing is preferable
- Able to lead the supplier professionally to monitor and overlook the production issues in the factories
- Experience in implementation and problem solving techniques
- Willing to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- Strong leadership, good command of English, excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Frequent travel is necessary
- Coordinate with factories & branches based on forecast and capacity planning report.
- Manage, utilize & prioritize orders according to factories’ capacity with minimum drawback from suppliers and customers.
- Work closely with internal & external parties on PO confirmation, including upcharge & delivery date confirmation.
- Compile scheduled reports including but not limited to capacity planning and PO confirmation status, accurately and timely matter.
- Follow up the production schedule with the supplier& monitor the on-time delivery performance and work together with the Logistics & Quality teams
- To ensure on-time submission and accuracy of the WIP
- Problem shooting for any claim issues with the suppliers and assist the QA team
- Maintain good working relationships with the suppliers; initiate and facilitate solutions for production issues to the production office and vendors
- Review product and material tests at vendors against approved standards, initiate report with recommendation for corrective action when needed
- Monitor CSR compliance products and production methods(SAFE)
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.