Sales / Wholesale
Sr. Executive Key Account
Taipei City, Taiwan China
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
1. Bachelor degree with strong numeric understanding
2. Four to five years of management experience in a focused, customer service oriented retail environment (preferably apparel/footwear) with results driven track record
3. Analytical Thinking/Problem Solving
4. Customer and People Focused
6. Strong numerical skills
7. Ability to understand/analyze P&L accounts
8. Ability to define and write policies and procedures
9. Interpersonal and coaching skills
1. Responsible for training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Management.
2. Create innovative business opportunities and identify ways to drive sales within district and ensure action is taken to achieve as well as maximize opportunities.
3. Analyze business performance, customer profiles and buying trends of individual stores within district, to impact and drive business.
4. Proven ability to exceed sales while meeting payroll goals, demonstrated ability to identify, hire, train, develop and retain top talent managers as well as teams, ability to reason through complex issues, demonstrates effective communication, ability to present information to large groups
5. Practical experience in Project Management, skills in implementing communications methods and event management
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.