- Lead all seasonal planning activities working alongside T1s, Puma Turkey Merchandizing defining the product to be sourced locally according to the planned local growth as established by Puma Turkey GM and the Director Branch Operation Footwear
- Ensure enough capacity for T1/T2/T3 is planned and realistic to deliver against seasonal planned collection/orders
- Ensure planned models’ complexity and quality requirements are aligned with local sourcing capabilities
- Ensure product margin and FOB prices are meeting minimum threshold to qualify for local sourcing
- Monitor production activities/output and on time performance closely according to plan and maintain senior management updated
- Ensure /monitor on-time supply of materials (Asia/local) for production orders
- Ensure all subcontracting needs are properly considered and approved, that they are up to local and international standards as for quality and compliance
- Sign and control all fit and wear tests of new developments and or coordinate with Germany HQ on the same.
- review and approved lab tests randomly. Review and approve grading and participate/approve and sign off pre-production activities.
- Sign production confirmation samples and review all lab tests during production
- Inspection and control of select PUMA orders according to PUMA quality standards
- Check and Monitor factory inspection reports prior to shipment
- Follow up the adherence of Safe standards and the closing and completion of audited findings, RSL testing.
- Follow up on QMS audit improvement plans, RFT from cut to box and work with the factory to find the root cause and generate continuous improvement plans to meet RFT targets ensuring sustainable corrective actions
- Reviews any claims or returns and works with the factory on corrective action plans and claim settlements
- Range build alongside Puma Turkey Merchandizing
- Actively drive and engage in all developments of the seasonal local collection/prototypes, ensure delivery of samples for all planned meetings and customers
- Control and negotiate prices based on developments
- Maintain article data in the systems to ensure articles are “Buy Ready”
- Develop and maintain excellent relationship with local supplier and internal customer
- Constantly looking and improving our raw material supplier base for best quality, availability and cost
- Coordinate labeling and packaging working with predefined suppliers
- Ensure up to date information on general/regional business trends that may have an influence on Puma business