This role will be joining PUMA’s Engineering/IT team at a critical point in the company’s growth trajectory where the NA Regional office and Boston International teams join together in a new corporate headquarters in Somerville, MA.
- Manage and support the creation and delivery of technical solutions that meet requirements, internal standards, and performance targets that will provide stability, security, and performance for assigned projects
- Conduct design review sessions during and after the development cycle to address any issues that arise during coding and ensure code matches design and documentation
- Explain technical solutions in business terms to users and management
- Work with technical leaders and management to create a technology roadmap
- Work with internal teams during proof of concept projects and vendor selection process & create working relationships with existing vendors to fully understand their current technical capabilities and future roadmap
- Continually improve the design and delivery processes while mentoring and coaching development staff so they can deliver quality technical designs with minimal oversight