- Independently developing conceptual assortment plans (CAP) on product line and price basis considering specified company and Business Unit targets as well as Merchandising plans (MPL)
- Manage the product lines through a process of line planning, internal design and development meetings until prototype approvals and launching the lines at the international meeting
- Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs
- Driving the product creation process based on the Go-to-Market (gtm) calendar
- Presenting product strategy and product lines to international partner as well as key accounts
- Constantly challenges the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design to phase to production release
- Ensure a correct and punctual input and maintenance of the PAC system for all assigned product lines and all required information.
- Present strategy and product lines to the relevant strategic clubs and international teams in cooperation with Sports Licensing.