- Lead the overall apparel team (design/development) in PUMA Golf Apparel Product process from brief concept to handing over to marketing & retail team. Lead mid and long term category road map that positions PUMA as leader in Golf and achieve apparel growth targets.
- Create detailed product and marketing briefings for each season that delivers against stated margin, volume, and growth goals. Lead the creation of product briefs for innovative new product ideas for category growth.
- Managing the market and competitor studies on an international level in partnership with Global and Regional Merchandising organizations. Align with merchandising, design, and development teams to ensure that the final collection is reflecting the global market needs.
- Own the Global Apparel product marketing efforts through interaction with key marketing support personnel, including catalog, packaging, sell sheets, line lists, etc.
- Ongoing analysis of forecasts and sales reports to monitor current performance and identify future opportunities. Conduct regular visits to key and emerging markets with a focus on building retail, consumer, and trend knowledge.
- Responsible for ongoing research and analysis of style/article count and efficiency, sell-in/thru, competitor and market price and product benchmarking.
- Maintaining order placement calendar and ensure proper maintenance of product information within the Product Management Database (PAC).
- Prepare and deliver impactful product and program presentations at internal review meetings. Develop and Present Category and Range plans within category and to Management/Accounts.