The candidate will be responsible for the logistics & distribution strategy to deliver optimal infrastructures and operational processes to support the increasingly complex requirements of PUMA and its customers across the GCC region.
- Lead the logistics & distribution centre operations across the GCC region
- Manage E2E logistics operations for Wholesale, Partner Stores and ECom channels: warehousing and transportation to all GCC countries
- Manage E2E logistics operations of the 3PL Warehousing provider, deliveries to and amongst stores, replenishment, and reverse logistics.
- Developing, implementing, and maintaining policies and procedures for operations such as warehousing, shipping, and inventory management
- Manage inbound/outbound logistics flow (transportation/customs clearance)
- Ensuring that customer orders are fulfilled accurately and on time by managing staff in warehouse operations
- Developing a long-term strategy to increase the efficiency of operations and improve customer satisfaction.
- Managing budgets and monitoring expenses to ensure that they are within approved limits
- Effectively measures Key Performance Indicators (KPI) to ensure all Service Levels (SLA) are met
- Identify cost drivers and drive initiatives to improve performance and efficiency
- Manage relationships with 3PLs, carriers, and other service providers as it relates to Fulfillment
- Define department goals and drive the team to achieve goals
- Responsible for coaching, training, and assessing the performance of the team
- Constantly transform and enhance our overall network in line with company strategy