- Build and manage the PUMA Running Tech Rep Program across North America by hiring and managing at least 3 Running Tech Reps
- Champion PUMA Running in key markets via the implementation of brand relevant product education and overarching grassroot strategies
- Work with internal teams to create and conduct dynamic in-store & retailer educational clinics covering PUMA Footwear and Technical Apparel aimed at increasing sales associate selling skills and knowledge on the features and benefits of PUMA Running footwear, apparel, and accessories
- Work cross-functionally with Global BU Marketing, product teams and Commercial Marketing to develop assets, educational tools and gather/ensure alignment on product details
- Support in-store and in-market running events, gather retailer and consumer feedback on PUMA Running product, identify and carry out consumer promotions and brand events, and maximize sales opportunities.
- Create & execute strategies that will allow PUMA Running to be part of local running communities including partnership with our key retailers and oversee how the local Tech Reps implement this vision
- Manage a budget and be responsible for maximizing and optimizing spends throughout the year while developing an ongoing communication plan to share results around KPI’s
- Handle all administrative duties of the program including administering expense reports, collecting timesheets, collecting and dispersing monthly reports, and managing a master program calendar of all Running Tech Rep activities