Position Summary & Key Objectives
- Plays a pivotal role in achieving the sales targets and eventually generates revenue for the organization.
- The goal is to contribute to sustaining and growing our business to achieve long-term success with the given partners by:
- Achievement of sales targets through effective planning and budgeting. Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships. Developing and executing strategic plan to achieve sales targets and brand goals
- Achievement of sales target – Primary and Secondary sales Pioneer and create new opportunities for the given Platform, identifying gaps and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- providing analysis and learnings around e-commerce promotional tactics and internalize best practices for use across
- respective-commerce platforms.
- Working with the product, sales ops team, marketing, logistics, and team members from other departments dedicated
- to the B2B key account to ensure that the right product is available at the right time and all client needs to be met
- Partnering with Marketing to Plan and monitor Campaigns and leverage all marketing opportunities.
- To ensure user experience like content development, checkout funnel and promotional campaigns are aligned
- with key e-Commerce retailers
- Identify opportunities for brand integration with strategic alliance partners Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Expanding existing relationships and bringing in new clients
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status. Negotiating contracts with the client and establishing a timeline of performance Establishing and overseeing internal budgets with the company and external budgets with the client. Own the P/L for the given accounts