This role is responsible for managing and leading the region‘s retail organisation, achieving sustainable sales, profitability and inventory targets whilst ensuring a unique and brand-relevant shopping experience across Own & Operated (O&O) stores. At the same time, this role also will be responsible for driving E-Commerce Sales and EBIT through Technology Adoption, Operations, Performance Marketing, Market Place Business Development and Content initiatives according to PUMA’s brand strategy and key product stories. The incumbent must be familiar with local Retail & Ecom operations, laws & regulations and able to set up the overall Retail & Ecom aspects of the company.
Strategic / Finance:
- Deliver on financial and brand objectives for the retail business in the country
- Own the budgeting and planning processes for Retail & Ecom according to Global strategy
- Contribute to the development of Ecom strategy, annual budget, and business KPIs focusing on goals for revenue, margin and inventory
- Ensure that all stores (O&O) have a cohesive message across the country and are supportive of key brand marketing strategies
- Develop and implement operating strategies for stores, ensuring these are understood and executed at store level
- Through the management of Store Operations, drive chain-wide execution, consistency and compliance of PUMA operating, VM, Training and service standards, policies and procedures.
- Own and prioritise multiple Ecom projects with the support of internal stakeholders with high-quality output in an agile environment.
- Lead & track Ecom operations with Global Guidance and meet Global KPIs.
- Oversee, support and drive sales performance for both puma.com and marketplaces
- Ensure compliance with local laws and regulations and make loss prevention a key operational discipline
Planning & Merchandising:
- Work closely with Merchandising team to maximise opportunities and take calculated risks with buys through a disciplined OTB and Range Planning process
- Ensure product selection for all stores is based on grades/bands that reflect consumer profiles, competitive landscape, and store formats
Marketing & Visual Merchandising:
- Ensure Retail Marketing plans are developed and executed seasonally – aligned with country brand marketing plans
- Work in accordance with Global VM standards and execute the look and feel of the store as pre-agreed with and approved by Global Retail
- Ensure that Ecom plans are aligned and follow with PUMA’s overall marketing strategies and brand priorities to achieve cross-channel marketing objectives
- Create Puma.com’s Performance Marketing strategy in line with Global Ecom Team & Global Marketing Team.
- Evaluate brand campaigns and work with the team on creating effective strategies optimised to drive users and consumers to PUMA online store.