- The purpose of this role is to take care of all the important financial functions of an organization.The person in charge should maintain a far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner.His actions directly affect the profitability,growth and goodwill of the company.
- Co-ordination, compilation of budgets/forecasts, ensure accuracy and reasonableness. Discussion with stake holders and mgt, presentation of budget numbers.
- Follow up on deliverables as agreed in forecast, regular meetings with stake holders, assess risk and opportunities. Detailed and bottom line oriented.
- Monthly/ Quarterly/ Annual reporting- ensure accuracy and timelines are met. Variance analysis vs Budget and forecast. Liaise with global function for the reporting requirements.
- Planning and monitoring the execution of the financial plans for ECOM cost centres. Support management in all optional matters such as strategic financial engineering, upgrade of controlling tools, change system, efficient project managemet, compilation of presentations etc
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system. Documentation of SOP in SAP to enhance work quality.
- Strong Balance sheet-oriented approach. Inventory control for Ecom, Receivable monitoring, collection.
- Other duties as assigned including related to offline retail.