- The purpose of this role is to take care of all the important financial functions of an organization. The person in charge should maintain a far sightedness in order to ensure that the funds are utilized in the most efficient manner. His actions directly affect the profitability, growth and goodwill of the company.
- Compilation of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting system. Compilation of external reporting per the statutory requirement. Ensure reporting timeliness and accuracy. Liaise with Auditors and Tax Consultants.
- Interception of the cost budgets and monitoring the execution of the financial plans for PUMA cost centers.
- Ensure implementation of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures as well as maintenance of the accounting system.
- Develop operating expense analysis for company and over specific issues if needed, in order to facilitate management decision making.
- Harmonization of business data and financial data; assist in BI reporting implementation.