- Responsible for the research and product development from the early design through product confirmation stage
- Continually contribute ideas for product design, construction, materials, compounds and components to enhance product value, functionality and profit margin
- Responsible to review specific product requests from Design / Product Line Management and provide alternative solutions through the whole development process
- Coordinate the development phase utilizing the available resources of Design, Product Line Management, Product Testing and PUMA Group Sourcing
- Generate the technical development package to communicate intended construction and aesthetic details for each project.
- Communicate with PUMA Sourcing to achieve timeline milestones and ensuring that all projects are developed to their fullest potential
- Being proactive in working with suppliers to generate new ideas, materials and components for enhanced product creation and innovation.