- Develop styles/collections in collaboration with PLM, design and suppliers to secure all possible business opportunities for PUMA
- Make sure products are properly developed to a high standard and at a good price for sales subsidiaries and key accounts
- Drive cross functional communication proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective product development process
- Ensure on time sample delivery, product finalization and approval prior to bulk order placement
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and follow up of all work documents (e.g. tech pack, style specification, size tables, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments, etc.).
- Ensure on time and accurate data administration in systems
- Responsible for cost review and negotiations to meet target FOB prices and profit margins
- Coordinate and take part in seasonal development trips aboard