- Lead in creation and execution of innovative footwear designs aimed at continuous styling and technical innovation
- Collect market intelligence, providing all involved with accurate and up-to-date information on design trends and developments and utilizes them effectively
- Create stories for design initiatives and bring fresh ideas to creative direction
- Produce accurate and detailed color and material specs to factory standards
- Delivery of projects in line with Puma development calendar
- Travel to factories to finalize prototypes
- Enter and update design information in data systems
- Work closely with commercial teams (PLM) and development teams to meet price targets, sales goals, testing and usage standards.