- Lead in creation and execution of innovative & exciting apparel designs aimed at continuous styling and innovation
- Create Motorsport & Car Culture stories for design initiatives and bring fresh ideas to the Business Unit and the Global Creative Direction
- Collect accurate and up-to-date information on design trends & developments and translate them to tangible & realistic apparel designs
- Produce accurate colour drawings & detailed techpacks to factory standards
- Work closely with our Motorsport License partners to discuss and realise seasonal story & design ideas.
- Delivery of projects in line with PUMA development calendar
- Travel to factories in Asia to finalize prototypes
- Enter and update design information in product data systems
- Work closely with Head of Design, Product Line Manager and Development teams to realise designs, meet price targets, merchandising goals, testing standards.