Retail Management / Operations
Senior Retail Business Analyst, SEA
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
Education: Bachelor degree in Business Management
- 3-4 years exp. min.
- Consulting background ideal (may or may not be Retail, but the person would have worked for consumer facing industries – doesn’t have to be Sporting goods)
- Experience in internal audits / process improvements / market research projects / industry mapping / financial analysis, etc.
IT Skills: Excellent MS-Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
Language Skills: Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Quick learner
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Ability to structure complex issues/ideas
- Driven and self-motivated
- Keen interest in Retail and Sporting Goods industry
Functional skills: Power BI * PRISM/retail POS system would be a plus
Works with Director of Retail SEA and Country Heads of Retail and all SEA Retail stakeholders to drive performance of the Retail Channel (Owned & Operated stores) and to support the roll out of the retail strategy to the franchisee stores (wholesale channel), in the region. Works on all things Retail in pursuit of Retail excellence: Retail Ops initiatives to improve store efficiency as well as specific business and consumer engagement initiatives to drive footfalls, improve conversion & sales.
Task 1: Retail Operations initiatives
- Adapt and/or define and roll out PUMA’s Global / own Retail SOPs (policies and procedures) to align all stakeholders (corporate and stores) in the region (5/6 SEA markets SG/MY/TH/PH/INDO & VN in the future). Share updates when relevant.
- Work closely with Retail Operations teams to improve store processes and increase store efficiency.
Task 2: Retail financial planning & analysis
- Retail sales budget and forecast.
- Prepare store dealpacks for capex approval (new store openings/relocations/expansion).
- Tracking of stores performance through dashboards and other tools.
Task 3: Preparation of various internal decks/presentations/reports for Country/Region/Global.
Task 4: Work with all our internal departments/ engagement stakeholders to create a Center of Excellence for retail engagement – define engagement priorities and execute several staff / customer experience / product business units / digital initiatives.
- lead/support for ad-hoc Retail pilot/roll out projects, work with external partners to drive traffic and conversion in stores.
- Through trial and error, run pilot projects at our flagship stores, and decide further roll out across all our stores.
Task 5: Manage and further develop PUMA’s customer loyalty program.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.