Senior Product Line Manager Accessories - Select
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Graduate studies in Business Administration, Sports Management or similar
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in product management in the sporting goods industry, preferably Accessories
- Good market and retail knowledge
- Passion for Accessories and/or collaboration products and good understanding of requirements for these products
- High level of commitment and flexibility
- Teamplayer with good organisational skills and well-structured work
- Experience working with external partners is a plus
- Developed product sense and taste level
- Very good verbal communication skills as well as excellent English knowledge (written and spoken)
- Very good analytical skills
- Excellent MS-Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
This opportunity will be available in full time or part time.
- Developing collection strategies for the assigned product lines
- Manage the product lines through a process of line planning, internal design and development meetings until prototype approvals and launching the lines at the international meeting
- Independently developing conceptual assortment plans (CAP) on product line and price basis considering specified company and Business Unit (BU) targets as well as Merchandising plans (MPL)
- Cooperating with Merchandising, Design and Development (PUMA Group Sourcing) to ensure that the final collection is reflecting market needs and BU strategy
- Preparing market- and competitor studies on an international level as well as analyzing forecasts and sales analyses
- Working closely with BU, footwear, apparel and accessories teams to ensure concept and product coordination across all product segments
- Driving the collaborative product creation process with external partners
- Presenting product strategy and product lines to international partner as well as key accounts
- Planning, coordinating and final checking of the instore date/product flow
- Constantly challenges the product costing and how costing affects the product quality, margin & net sales from design to phase to production release
- Checking the final Free on Board-prices considering given target margins
- Collaborate in planning the whole sell-in support (catalogue etc.)
- Care for and preparation of international meetings
- Travel for partner meetings, development trips and market visits
- Ensure a correct and punctual input and maintenance of the PAC (PUMA Advanced Product creation) system for all assigned product lines and all required information.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.