E-business / Digital
Senior Manager Photography Global eCommerce
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 3-5 years of experience in E-commerce product photography/ content production with experience on innovation and advancements
- Working experience in photography mass production is a plus
- Visionary mindset with a high interest in innovation & processes
- Strong analytical skills and strong commercial understanding on cost, ROI, KPIs, etc.
- Excellent organizational abilities to handle multiple projects and deadlines in parallel
- Experience in stakeholder management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (English is required)
- High level of intercultural competence
- This opportunity will be available in full time or part time.
- Research and implement cutting-edge imagery creation techniques and set-ups (ai., 3D, editing tools)
- Implement automation where applicable to increase efficiency in the end-to-end imagery creation process
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and advancements in a fast developing area of content creation
- Analyze the impact of new photography innovations on overall costs as well as on key performance indicators, such as click-through rates, conversion rates, and customer engagement
- Identify special content requirements, (e.g., of Marketplaces) and integrate them into the global process
- Organize valuable retrospectives for further process improvements
- Run and understand daily operational reporting to ensure to meet photography KPIs and SLAs
- Manage and execute different phases of imagery content production for dedicated business units incl elevated content and video content production.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.