Senior Manager Marketing Controlling
Somerville, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 5-7 years’ experience in Accounting and/or Finance; preferably supporting Marketing and Global teams
- Strong proficiency in working with MS Excel, Power BI and financial systems i.e., SAP and ERP a plus
- Ability to multitask and work with cross functionally teams in a global organization
- Strong budgeting, analytical, and organizational skills
- Must be self-driven and proactive
- Up to 20% domestic and/or international travel required
- Collaborate with the (Senior) Head of Marketing Investment Management in implementation path for fact-based and MROI-driven Marketing budget allocation and performance management
- Analyze and prepare Global Marketing budgets, forecasts and strategic planning for functional marketing teams in the US
- Prepare and manage the annual and semi-annual financial statement process, yearend accruals and documentation for respective functions
- Collaborate with the implementation of consistent reporting policies and practices across the global, regional and local Marketing organization
- Identify and troubleshoot for over-budget or under-budget projects regularly; challenge spend allocation by providing financial insights and recommendations proactively.
- Manage needed approvals for Global Marketing invoices and review invoices based on identified thresholds
- Attend monthly budget meetings with multiple budget owners to review current spend and upcoming proposals
- Align with the Legal team on contractual matters for the Global Brand & Marketing functions
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.