Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
Senior Manager Digital Strategy & Projects
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- More than 7 years of experience in planning and executing major IT-related projects including business transformation and change management with experience in SAP implementation projects
- Demonstrated ability to plan, execute and deliver projects on time, budget and scope
- High proficiency in software-related project management skills (classical project methodology and agile methodology such as Scrum and SAFe)
- A team player with strong interpersonal, presentation and facilitation skills to effectively operate in cross-functional & cross-cultural environments at all levels. English is our business language.
- Experience in MS Power Point, Jira, Confluence and HPQC or other test management tools are considered a plus
- Embracing international exposure and willingness to travel
- Lead Development and implementation of PUMA’s digital strategy in alignment with Corporate Strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with Sr. Management of IT and Business Solutions functions to identify joint priorities and focus areas and translate into tangible goals and projects
- Communicate and interact with C-level executives and stakeholders to align digital transformation strategy with overall business goals and strategies.
- Stay up to date with the latest digital technologies and trends, and identify opportunities for innovation and experimentation
- Lead the development of digital transformation initiatives, identify areas of opportunity and work with cross-functional teams to drive change
- Plan cross-functional projects including scope, timeline, budget, and risk, communicate to key internal and external stakeholders
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.