Senior Manager Business Processes FI
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- University degree in Business Administration or Computer science, preferably with a focus on Finance or Business Process
- Several years of experience in accounting according to IFRS and knowledge of the underlying commercial processes in the areas of Accounting, Group Consolidation and Controlling
- Process understanding and Best Practice knowledge of the Procure to Pay (P2P) process
- Operational experience in SAP S/4 HANA MM-IV or VIM with in-depth knowledge in MM-FI/CO integration
- Experience with SAP Open Text VIM and SAP Archive Link considered as a plus
- Experience with xSuite suite considered as a plus
- Experience in SAP Retail or Fashion solutions - previous project experience in retail, e-commerce or fashion industry is a plus.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English
- Willingness to travel, team player, able to work under pressure, assertiveness.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Record to Report (R2R) and Procure to Pay (P2P) business process expert with SAP experience to join the Finance team in our Headquarters in Herzogenaurach.
- Be part of our Finance team driving one of the world’s first S/4 HANA Fashion projects for one of the most flexible, multi-cultural and fastest moving sports and fashion brands in the industry
- Analyze, improve, document, redesign the indirect Procurement processes and manage the implementation with the implementation partners.
- Serve as the go-to expert for the Source to Pay (S2P) process (indirect procurement), offering guidance and support to key users and fellow SAP specialists.
- Manage (sub-) projects of Indirect Procurement Rollout or improvement projects
- Improve the Vendor Invoice Management Solution by SAP Open Text VIM
- Organization and execution of specific SAP workshops and trainings
- Analyze, improve, redesign accounting & controlling processes and manage their implementation in the existing SAP S/4 HANA Fashion solution
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.