Senior Financial Analyst Marketing Investment
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Successfully completed degree in economics or comparable studies with a strong focus in Finance / Controlling
- At least 3-4 of relevant professional experience in controlling with proven experience in marketing and sales (ideally in the fashion industry)
- Experienced in using MS Office, Power BI and ERP systems, preferably knowledge in using Oracle HFM
- Knowledge in the application and further development of data warehouse and business intelligence systems
- High analytical and conceptual skills combined with entrepreneurial thinking
- Excellent English skills, German or other languages would be a plus but not a necessity
- Self-driven, pro-active, and assertive team player
This opportunity will be available in full time or part time.
- Support the (Senior) Head of Marketing Investment Management in implementation path for fact-based and MROI-driven Marketing budget allocation and performance management
- Measure, analyze and challenge profitability and effectiveness of PUMA’s marketing activities across channels
- Contribute to the definition of key brand and marketing metrics and benchmarks to measure performance (MROI, working vs non-working spend ratio,…)
- Closely collaborate with key stakeholders to drive target setting and performance measurement in all categories and key markets
- Contribute to the analysis of the Global Marketing budget, forecasts and strategic planning
- Attend monthly budget meetings with budget owners to review current spend and upcoming proposals
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.