E-business / Digital
Senior Director DTC Ecommerce Insights & Analytics
Somerville, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
YOUR TALENT (Qualifications)
- 10+ years of experience working in a field related to marketing, data, insight, and analytics preferred; with years of experience leading, coaching and building high performing team.
- Experience managing or influencing strategic direction of performance of acquisition, retention or loyalty campaigns or related experience a plus.
- Advanced analytical skills, with the ability to translate insight from various data sources, quantitative and qualitative, into actional business recommendations, and descriptive predictive modeling.
- Knowledge of and experience with consumer marketing database and loyalty programs preferred.
- Extremely collaborative, while demonstrating and having a sense of urgency and accountability to manage multiple priorities and deliver results.
- Excellent presentation, written, and verbal communication abilities. Ability to make data and insights relevant to audiences that need to apply those insights to their functional area within the organization.
- Proficiency in the Office Suite, data visualization tools. Knowledge of SQL and the importance of SQL in data manipulation. Experience with POWERBI a plus
As the Senior Director of Insights and Analytics for PUMA North America’s Direct-to-Consumer team, you will lead a team driving innovation, analysis, and insight to evangelize a data driven culture. You will champion our data strategy; focusing on building and maintaining a strong business acumen and technical prowess to improve the return on investment of our database. Your objective is to create measurable and proactive insight to identify opportunity, interpret trend and translate analytics to action. Data is your ally, and we require a vision towards collection and unification across various quantitative and qualitative data resources. Your ability to collaborate and influence business and marketing decisions will be paramount, to enable dynamic, relevant, and compelling strategies to reach our commercial goals.
YOUR MISSION (Responsibilities)
Identify and lead omni-channel revenue growth opportunities leveraging data science, analytics, and insight excellence to drive transformative marketing and business strategies.
Maintain oversight and direction of our consumer marketing database, driving data collection and unification strategy in partnering with IT, Business Intelligence and Technology teams to ensure proper infrastructure supports analytical needs.
Drive a deep understanding of digital experience needs, buying behavior, sentiment, and expectations through data analysis, uncovering insights, and employing qualitative and quantitative research methodologies.
Establish robust reporting mechanisms to provide visibility into key performance indicators and communicate data-driven insights to stakeholders.
Provide strategic guidance on modeling and segmentation, campaign measurement, reporting, and data research.
Develop a culture that translates complex data and insights into compelling narratives that drive company performance and revenue growth.
Drive leadership to external and internal data scientist partners in analytics methodologies and advanced techniques, like predictive modelling/ML, to uncover valuable insights.
Proactively collaborate with global experts, ensuring alignment with regional requirements, customer needs, technology solutions and growth strategies.
Recruit, mentor and develop a high performing team that fosters collaborative and innovative culture that encourages continuous learning and development.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.