Senior Developer Apparel
Kowloon, Hong Kong
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Diploma or Degree in Textile / Fashion / Clothing related discipline
- Over 6 years’ relevant experience in garment/sportswear industry is a must
- Woven and knitted garment with strong fabric knowledge and experience
- Good understanding and knowledge of apparel components and product costing
- Proficiency in Excel (vlookup and pivot table) is necessary and knowledge of 3D sampling, Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator is preferred
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent, self-motivated, responsible, well-organized, team oriented and flexible
- Good command of English and Mandarin
- Develop styles/collections in collaboration with PLM, design and suppliers to secure all possible business opportunities for PUMA
- Make sure products are properly developed to a high standard and at a good price for sales subsidiaries and key accounts
- Drive cross functional communication proactively with internal and external stakeholders to achieve efficient and effective product development process
- Ensure on time sample delivery, product finalization and approval prior to bulk order placement
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and follow up of all work documents (e.g. tech pack, style specification, fabric and trim selection, fitting and sealing comments, etc.)
- Ensure on time and accurate data administration in systems
- Responsible for cost review and negotiations to meet target FOB prices and profit margins
- Coordinate and take part in seasonal development trips aboard
- Take part in the project task force if necessary
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.