Senior CRM Manager E-Commerce Europe
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- 5+ years of experience in a CRM role.
- Proven working experience in eCommerce, preferably retailer or agency.
- Ability to manage and lead a team.
- Ability to think strategically and enjoy getting your hands dirty at the same time.
- Strong commercial drive and analytical skills. Experience in Google Analytics is a big plus.
- Highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional (international) organization.
- Fluent English skills, both written and verbal (a second language is a plus).
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Marketing or a related field.
- Lead the CRM program for PUMA European eCommerce (25+ markets) to drive business results.
- Manage and develop the Jr. CRM Manager.
- Lead the relationship with our ESP and the referral program partner.
- Partner with the Global CRM lead to launch a membership/loyalty program for Europe.
- Drive initiatives to acquire new signups to our newsletter database and to improve the retention and engagement rates.
- Oversee the creation and send of all email marketing communications with our ESP.
- Work with the extended marketing team to find opportunities to leverage first party data in campaigns on other platforms.
- Collaborate with Trade, Site Merchandising, Analytics and Content teams to understand business priorities and challenges, and provide opportunities for growth.
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.