Information Systems / IT / Business Solutions
SAP Integration Architect
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
- Previous and practical experience on a comparable position will be highly appreciated
- At least 5 years of experience in SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration
- Deep understanding of Integration Platforms and Systems
- Experience in Dell Boomi is a plus
- Experience creating and shaping Integration Standards for a global Organization
- Proactive attitude to be able to contribute with relevant insights
- Excellent communication skills in order to successfully connect our global and regional departments.
PUMA IT is an excellent destination for passionate individuals seeking a dynamic and innovative workplace, where expertise is valued, talents are nurtured, work-life balance is cherished, and global collaboration knows no limits. With a joyful approach, we take pride in our brand relevance, applying IT solutions that support our company’s mission whilst offering language agnostic opportunities and dynamic career growth across various PUMA locations worldwide.
Integration is a key element of this position! We are looking for a SAP Integration Architect to manage our global Integration Platform at PUMA and connect with regional Teams and their Systems. As part of our global IT team, you will be responsible for the global Integration Side and define the future global Standards.
- Conception, realization and administrative support of the global interfaces with SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration.
- Active development and support of SAP Cloud Integration and Process Orchestration.
- Coordinate with global and regional competency teams to define and update integration standards for PUMA worldwide.
- Design and document new integration patterns & approaches, as well as evaluating new tools, applications and methods.
- Responsible for the quality management during projects. (implement / all kinds of proj.)
PUMA provides equal opportunities for all job applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or disability. Equality for all is one of the core principles at PUMA and we do not tolerate any form of harassment or discrimination.
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.