- Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves or exeeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs. Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual guideline as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position.
Please write your application in English!