- Accountable for ensuring individual performance consistently achieves
or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective
servicing of customers.
- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the
Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Successfully complete all training programs (required per the Role), both
Domestic and Global to drive results within the store. Attend and participate in Loss Prevention education, training and awareness programs.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing
- Accountable for ensuring execution and maintenance of all Visual
guideline as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store
always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Abide by all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant
working and shopping environment; required to report all instances when
this is not achieved to a member of the management team.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays;
overtime may be required in this position.