- Plan, organize, and execute Retail Training programs in line with Retail strategy.
- Deliver specific programs and tools across 5 Training Pillars (Selling, Product Knowledge, Functional, Leadership Skills and Brand).
- Work closely with field operations teams to identify training needs and tools required to develop the level of store associates skills and knowledge.
- Implement, effectively, with measurable results, all Global, and local Training programs, for all store types, within established, and agreed upon timeframes.
- Ensure e-learning program is utilized in stores and track utilization and effectiveness of the programs.
- Continually evaluate the effectiveness of ongoing training programs and provide feedback to Manager of Training and Development.
- Conduct new Store Manager Induction Training and participate in new store openings as required.
- Analyze results of training programs, sales results, and KPIs to identify areas of opportunities for development of re-training and /or enhanced training.
- Support partner store management with facilitation of company training programs as required by the Manager of Training and Development.