- Provide consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards
- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Employees.
- Responsible for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and/or Assistant Store Manager
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and complaint working and shopping environment
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position
- This is a Part-Time position