· Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
· Guarantee consistently high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
· Spends 90% of their working time on the sales floor engaging with consumers, selling, and coaching employees.
· Assist the Store Manager and Assistant Store Manager with the recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Associates.
· Accountable for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers.
· Manage and monitor Loss Prevention education and awareness programs.
· Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
· Manage and achieve or exceed all Inventory and Shrink goals
· Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and / or the Assistant Store Manager.
· Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
· Responsible for accurately processing sales, exchange, and refund transactions at the cash desk, with proper operation of the POS system, handling forms of tender with accuracy and respect, and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable. Also, responsible for processing employee transactions while adhering to the Associate Discount Policy & Procedure.
· Ensure execution and maintenance of all Visual Guidelines as well as guaranteeing the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
· Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner.
· Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
· Execute all requirements necessary to maintain a safe and compliant working environment for all Store Associates and Customers.
· Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required