- Responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short and long term planning, expense control, sales and service.
- Guarantee high standards of customer experience within the Store in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Directly responsible for Loss Prevention and Operational compliance within store.
- Manage and communicate merchandise opportunities to Store and / or the Assistant Store Manager.
- Participate in new store openings and/or store closings; travel may be required.
- Ensure that the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required