- Directly responsible for ensuring the Store consistently achieves or exceeds sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective use of short- and long-term planning, expense control, sales and service as well as high standards of customer service.
- Responsible for recruitment, training, development and succession of high performing, results driven Employees.
- Responsible for payroll control and service driven scheduling in order to maintain a highly profitable location while providing the highest levels of service to customers
- Prepare and administer timely and accurate performance recognition, coaching conversations as well as the annual Talent Management process.
- Responsible for Loss Prevention education and awareness programs
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, healthy and complaint working and shopping environment
- Attend off-site training and position related meetings as required; travel may be required
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position