We will open a new store this summer in Hede in Gothenburg and are now looking for new colleagues, 10 Sales Associates, to join the PUMA Family. As a Sale Associate you work on hours and it can be from 3- 30 hours/week. Please specify in your application how many hours you are interested in.
- Responsible for ensuring that individual performance achieves sales, KPIs and profitability goals through the effective servicing of customers. Provide high customer service in accordance with PUMA’s Brand Values and service standards.
- Responsible for accurately processing sales transactions at the cash desk and ensuring proper discounts are applied when applicable.
- Responsible for execution and processing of both incoming and outgoing merchandise.
- Ensure that the visual presentation of the Store always meets or exceeds PUMA standards.
- Maintain physical condition of Store according to relevant guidelines and communicate maintenance needs to Store Management in a timely manner.
- Required to comply with all Policies & Procedures, operational core competencies and key accountabilities.
- Required to work non-traditional hours; weekends, evenings, holidays; overtime may be required in this position.